Who we are:
We are specialists in digital product and marketing, innovation and communications. We bring a wealth of global experience from public and private organisations, that include the BBC, ITV, IBM, Yahoo! And Penguin.
Between us, we have worked in broadcasting, publishing, telecoms, retail, pharmaceuticals, finance, health, education, technology and more – from start-up businesses to large corporates. Find out more about us.
1. Digital Success MOT
Is your business using digital products, websites, social media and innovation as part of its reach and growth? We will help you understand the impact you are making, and show you opportunities for optimising your digital footprint.
If you are investing in digital and technology in your company, and want to bring reassurance that you are spending your budgets in the right way, in the right places, and with the right results.
We will analyse your business-as-usual digital operations and products, with a view to examining current success and whether your strategy is meeting your audience and revenue objectives.
We can analyse individual areas, such as social media or digital content, or the entire digital suite.
- We will not set out to reinvent the wheel, but to improve what you already have.
- We will help you find new value in the tools and people that you already have.
Our analysis will include answering questions such as:
- How are your digital tools and products performing against your company goals and targets?
- Are you spending money in the right areas?
- Is one area of your digital and technology spend pulling its weight better than the others? What is the correct strategy for your spend – awareness, audience or revenue?
- Are you reaching the right customers with your digital footprint?
- Are you staying ahead of trends?
- Are you efficiently and productively managing your existing web and mobile presence?
Our aim is to help you generate more audience, customers and ultimately more revenue.
Our expertise covers
- Digital strategy
- Digital culture
- Mobile products
- Data Analytics and insights
- Social media
- Digital content
- Use of Artificial Intelligence
- Future innovation and trends
- SaaS platforms and tools
- Digital and tech team management, structure and ways of working
2. Tangible Deliverables
At the end of our view, we will provide practical recommendations for your business, that can be employed in a fast-moving digital environment. Examples include:
- Quick fixes
- Improved or updated strategy
- New tactics for reaching customers
- Expansion of your current core proposition
3. Support for your Digital Success
We can also carry out the implementation of the recommendations, or train and support your staff in those areas.
We also pledge to keep in touch, by returning at a later date to examine whether the recommendations are successfully in place.
How we work:
We start with a conversation. We want to uncover your challenges, and find out how we can help address them.
Following that conversation, we can offer a taster package, which is a two-day review of your digital footprint, leading to high-level feedback.
The outcome of the initial conversation will drive the areas we focus on in the review, and the experts on our team that are involved in the analysis.
Following the two-day review, we will work with you to discuss how to further improve and maximise your digital footprint and capability.
Prices start from £1500 (inclusive of VAT). Please contact us to find out more and get a quote.